Thread: Vantage Directory Theme and Customizing a few things..

bilbong30

Vantage Directory Theme and Customizing a few things..

Hi there,

I have a few questions and wanting to see the difficulty of doing the following:

1) I would like to have a business directory but in addition to their information we would also be posting deals for each business. Currently on my website we have over 100,000 businesses that have signed up directly with our company and offer a deal (i.e 10% off or buy 1 get 1) when our company discount card or app is shown at thier establishment.

2) Make an Android and iPhone app that displays the directory on the phone and shows the deals the businesses offer.

3) Users would not be the businesses but instead the consumers who pay an annual membership to get a card and download our app to redeem deals at the businesses listed.

Do you guys customize for a fee or have any recommendations who can handle the following? Seems like so many features you have we need except for a few :)

Thanks,

Adam

Thanks
    Vantage does not have any functionality built in relating to offers from businesses, or other features as you have described. This would currently require customization on your part, however our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications as you wish. Whilst we don't offer support for, or provide customization services, we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. Thanks.

Thread Information