Thread: Vantage Feaure

Unregistered

Vantage Feaure

Hi,

With Vantage, would I have the capability to charge by event listing (such as classifieds) and would I be able to post only events on the home page? Thanks for the info.

Rich

Thanks
    Hi Rich, these aren't specifically mentioned in the Vantage blog post, however I can find out.

If you are specifically only interested in using a theme for events purposes, I just thought I'd share this customers' URL as he has customized ClassiPress for that purpose (and it looks pretty great).

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Hi Rich, these aren't specifically mentioned in the Vantage blog post, however I can find out.

If you are specifically only interested in using a theme for events purposes, I just thought I'd share this customers' URL as he has customized ClassiPress for that purpose (and it looks pretty great).
    Yes, this is very helpful. Much appreciated. Do you know who did the customization or did the customer do the customization himself/herself?

Thanks again for your great assistance.

Rich

Thanks
    I'm not sure, but I believe he did these customizations himself. The customer posted the link in our Showcase & Feedback thread so I asked if we could use it as an example for our showcase on the homepage as well (hence why it's ok to share here) :)

Unregistered
    Thanks again for your assistance.

Rich

Thread Information