Thread: Vantage Fund

Unregistered

Vantage Fund

If we organized some type of fund for the vantage theme, and for that matter the sage theme, and had members donate money to that fund, would that help speed up delivery time?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    The development team has priorities and so it is not likely to work that way. However, I will refer this thread to them so they can comment on it.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    ahhh people cant wait more :D:D .... so Appthemes should speed up their work but of course it cant be completed before its required natural time otherwise its quality would suffer.

Thanks
    well jobroller and clipper have been completed and classipress is about to complete, so i guess vantage will get more attention now .... still 60% work is completed and release date is yet to be announced, as shows the status here: WordPress Theme Release Status | AppThemes
    http://imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif

Unregistered

Can you post detailed designs of Vantage please?

I'm in 2 minds whether i'll wait till Vantage is completed or seek other platforms.
    Can you please post more detailed designs of the theme, the release tracker displays that it's in code mode now so I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate seeing the home / inner results / detailed listing screens.

Regards

Adroan

Thread Information