Thread: Vantage pre-purchase question.

tonyNYC

Vantage pre-purchase question.

On chrome for android mobile, the categories submenu from the top main menu opens butis unusable because the user is immediately kicked to a category list page. Will this issue be fixed? Pointless to have a submenu pop up if it is unusable.

In map searchn clicking on an icon takes you to that icons page. Prob is that there is no info to let you know what the map icons represent. Will this be fixed? Overall, the poor mobile experience is makin me lean away from purchasing your theme. Hope this info helps, but these small interface issues really makes me wonder about the skill/awareness of your designers.

Thanks
    Thanks for your feedback, I'm not aware of these issues and as an iPhone user, I can't replicate the problem but will check with my colleagues if this is a known issue and will report back. Thanks.

tonyNYC
    Well, someone should be testing cross platform as these are major visitor interface issues. If you don't have a solis answer for me in a day or so, I will be going with one of your competitor's themes. The map icons must show business info prior to click through on mobile, and the category and event category drop-down sub menus should also function on mobile. Functionality must accompany responsive design. By overlooking items like this it shows me that your designers are overlooking practical details and functions.

Thread Information