Thread: Vantage questions

Unregistered

Vantage questions

With the Vantage theme, Could we design this to suit what we need, changing categories and customizing to the details we need ? For example were not looking for categories regarding food we want to change it to other types of categories and, I would want to be able to input the company details, and importantly a link to their site, and have no charges for this. Eventually I would charge people to post their ads but is there a way to put a hold on that part until we decide to go that route?

Thanks for your time.

Thanks
    All categories are created by you as the admin from within the WordPress admin dashboard, so yes you can create whatever categories you like (they are food categories for the sake of our demo, but these are not included by default). Yes, you can also specify what fields you would like completed within the listing by using the custom form builder in Vantage. There you can add text fields/areas, checkboxes, radio buttons, select lists to suit whatever you need. Yes, you can allow free listing posting if you wish as you also create your own listing plans which can be activated at any time. Thanks.

Unregistered

One more question pepsi

So I can but links to the advertisers websites in the customer builder boxes?

Thanks
    Yes you can allow a field for the business's website URL if you wish. You can see this on the Vantage demo site on this listing page here. Thanks.

Thread Information