Thread: VANTAGE- Recurring Payments and user admin

Unregistered

VANTAGE- Recurring Payments and user admin

I did a lot of searching on recurring payments with this template and I am aware that AppThemes is working on something, however, there doesnt appear to be a timeline per this. Are there any 3rd party mods that offer this?

Also, I am unable to create a directory user to view the user dashboard for them. How can I see this?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Currently no there aren't any available plugins to add recurring payments to Vantage in the AppThemes marketplace, and although there has been discussion within the forums as to how the theme could be modified to achieve this, there's no actual confirmed method which has been posted.

Although our demo site is fully functional, you cannot save data to it which is why you can't create a user account or listings. It is already logged in as a user though, and you can see what the user dashboard looks like here. Unfortunately it's without listings, but when there is, the user can see the listings they created with an indication of whether or not it's "Active" or "Pending" or "Expired" and options to edit. Thanks.

Unregistered

Was about to buy this theme then found it does not support recurring payments?

Hi, just noticed this...

Surely from a directory site, you would expect to be able to take advantage of PayPal recurring payments, asking customers to make manual payments? Having to look for an alternative Directory theme, unless you can win me back with this feature?

Fingers - Crossed!?

Thanks
    Recurring payments functionality is planned for a future release of the theme, Vantage v1.3 as indicated on our theme release status page, currently estimated for December. Thanks.

Unregistered

Thanks!

Hi,

That is great, appreciate you pointing that page out... ;-)

Thanks
    You're welcome :)

Thread Information