Thread: Vantage theme question

jammin138

Vantage theme question

Good afternoon,

I'm setting up a website based around business in my area. I want to allow customers to become members and put their business onto this site. The members will each have a profile page that they set up. the page will contain some info about the business and some pictures. Also a map showing their direction would be great.

I've been looking around for suitable themes / plug-ins and it seems that your Vantage theme does a lot of what I needs. Can you please confirm if i could lay the theme out in a way that would suit my needs. Do you recommend a particular theme like Vantage? I'm trying to avoid coding so I'm hoping you might be able to help.

Many thanks,
    Ben

Thanks
    The information you describe is placed in an actual business listing, but if you're referring to the actual business account, they have a profile page such as what you see on the demo site here, so if you're looking for more than that you would need to carry out additional customization. The theme is not encrypted, so you are free to modify it as you wish. Vantage is the recommended theme if you are looking specifically set up a business directory. Thanks.

Thread Information