Thread: Various

Unregistered

Various

1) When a candidate adds a resume/CV does he have to do this manually or can he upload a Word document for example and have that automatically populate the relevant fields?
    2) When a candidate has added his details can he make some if it anonymous? If the candidate is currently in work he would not want his employer to be able to see that he was using a job board to find a new job

Thanks,

Peter

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1.) The candidate needs to fill in a pre-formatted form for the resume database submission.

1) When a candidate adds a resume/CV does he have to do this manually or can he upload a Word document for example and have that automatically populate the relevant fields?
    2.) No "anonymous" option yet on the resume submission however this can be implemented through custom coding as the theme is not encrypted. Likewise, a similar request has already been posted at the Ideas Exchange page http://ideas.appthemes.com/jobroller...facility-1918/ of which implementation is dependent upon the number of users voting for it.

2) When a candidate has added his details can he make some if it anonymous? If the candidate is currently in work he would not want his employer to be able to see that he was using a job board to find a new job
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Custom Coding

If I implement this change via custom coding, will my changes be retained if and when there is a new release of the app which I upgrade to? Or do I upgrade and make the changes again?

Thanks
    As though, I'm still not a customer of appthemes, it is not possible for me, to vote for the great idea, to make resumes anonymous. Data protection is very important for a trustworthy jobboard, your theme should allow the possibility to make joblistings as for resumes exclusive for checked accounts and to allow the possibility to anonymize resumes for recruiters. That are the two things, which keep me away from purchasing your all in all great theme.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by lunovis View Post
    As though, I'm still not a customer of appthemes, it is not possible for me, to vote for the great idea, to make resumes anonymous. Data protection is very important for a trustworthy jobboard, your theme should allow the possibility to make joblistings as for resumes exclusive for checked accounts and to allow the possibility to anonymize resumes for recruiters. That are the two things, which keep me away from purchasing your all in all great theme.
    Ideally, I would want active and passive candidates to register their details with my job board. I suspect the lack of anonymity will restrict the board to those candidates currently out of work

Thread Information