Thread: ver 3.1

Unregistered

ver 3.1

hi,

im very interested in using your theme for a site im developing, i will need to go live soon.

But i really need the advanced search function so users can search results by state.

Can you give me some idea of when 3.1 will be released?

If not too long i can wait instead of using somthing else. I saw that your release page said feb/mar, can you be a little more precise.

Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    It is to be released within that period. As quoted on the release page;

Software development release processes are a tricky business especially with the advanced features we build into our themes. Trying to gauge the exact release date weeks or months ahead of time is quite difficult which is usually why we don’t provide one until it’s close to launch.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

3.1 release

thanks for your reply. Yes i understand your comments.

OK, can you tell me:

1. ) if the "Advanced search which includes radius option" will without doubt be released in version 3.1

2 ) that 3.1 will be released before the end of march. Is 92% completion hopeful?

If the answer to both of these is yes, then we could purchase the program, get started, and wait for the update.

Will the update be free?

Thanks

Thanks
    1) Yes

2) To the best of our knowledge, the estimated dates as indicated on the releases page are still valid. In saying this, the theme release date for ClassiPress 3.1 has been changed before, so we recommend you do not schedule your projects around these estimated dates.

If you purchase the theme now, yes the update to 3.1 will be free.

Thread Information