Thread: Very pleased with my purchase and Classipress in general

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Very pleased with my purchase and Classipress in general

I purchased the Developers License the other day and I couldn't be more pleased. What an amazing theme. So simple to setup and the coding is so clean, it's a joy to work with this theme.

I'm sure I will have a lot of questions as I continue diving into this but I would just say to anyone that is considering a classifieds website, do not hesitate to spend the money and purchase Classipress. Within a few minutes you can have your site up and running and begin doing what you like with it. That alone is worth far more than the purchase price of the developers license here.

I spent so much time trying to figure out how to have a classifieds site. Well, the answer was right here all along.

Compliments to David for an amazing piece of work, and thanks to the mods here and everyone else that contributes to this project.

Thanks

Re: Very pleased with my purchase and Classipress in general

I was in the same boat. I spent a couple months looking for a PHP classified script. Free or premium, nothing gave me that look I was looking for out of the box. Every site i went to had tiny type, and looked like it was from the 90's They all had that PHP CMS look to them. See php-nuke for what I am referring to.
    Dated.

When I found out that there was a theme for that, i was very excited.

Ditto:
    "Compliments to David for an amazing piece of work, and thanks to the mods here and everyone else that contributes to this project."

Thanks

Thanks guys, it's always great to see positive feedback, especially for David who is really putting so much into CP to make it a better product for us all.

Ditto on the thanks to all the other mods and members of the community who help others with their questions too. :mrgreen:

Thanks

I too am loving the CP theme.

I was going to go with a classifieds software that was going to run me $1200(USD) and that wasn't even with a developers license. Thirteen Classipress sites later, I am still thinking of all of the money I have saved with CP.
    Always treat everyone with respect and courtesy, but trust no one.

Thanks

Glad to hear it gang and we appreciate your positive feedback! Wait until you see 3.0.....it's going to be awesome. ;) I literally have trouble falling asleep at night because my mind is always thinking about 3.0. I've made a lot of progress and am shooting to have a beta ready by the end of Feb.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go back to the salt mines.....

Thread Information