Thread: Virtual Currency Marketplace

Unregistered

Virtual Currency Marketplace

Hello ! I represent a small group of people from Varazdin, Croatia. We plan to grow our own food and to exchange it among ourselves using virtual currency site. I tried to build a small site using Drupal. The site consists of a small classfield listing needs, offers, and virtual currency module. However, I am not a skilled programmer and I am unable to finish it. Could I do it in ClassPress?
    Sincerely,
    Nenad Resnik

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    If you planned site works the same way as a classifieds site then Classipress will do just fine.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

“LETS“ virtual currency

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    If you planned site works the same way as a classifieds site then Classipress will do just fine.
    Thanks for the reply. I would need just three categories (food, services, different), and just two fields (offers, wants), and some sort of virtual currency to evaluate the transactions.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    The categories and offers/wants set up can easily be done out of the box with classipress. The virtual currency requirement might need some custom coding to properly implement.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    The categories and offers/wants set up can easily be done out of the box with classipress. The virtual currency requirement might need some custom coding to properly implement.
    Ouch, custom coding is my weak spot. I would have to think of some solution.

Thread Information