Thread: Visitors post free ads

eliquid

Visitors post free ads

I noticed in Classipress 2.9.2 that those admins and sites ad the option to like visitors post ads without registering.

However, on demo'ing CP 3.0.3 and 3.0.2, I noticed that this option is not available in the admin that that visitors must register to post an ad.

Why is this and can CP include this option again? This is holding me back for buying CP right now.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    I believe it was done so for security reasons. However, you can allow it again by a few code modifications. A tutorial has already been shared by a user who implemented the same.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    I believe it was done so for security reasons. However, you can allow it again by a few code modifications. A tutorial has already been shared by a user who implemented the same.
    can you post a link to this tutoria...i cant find it..tyhanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    Where is that jomarkosabel? As I wouldnt mind looking at it. Obviously you can let me know via pm because this forum area is open to non members and you dont want to be showing that info to non members.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eliquid View Post
    I noticed in Classipress 2.9.2 that those admins and sites ad the option to like visitors post ads without registering.

However, on demo'ing CP 3.0.3 and 3.0.2, I noticed that this option is not available in the admin that that visitors must register to post an ad.

Why is this and can CP include this option again? This is holding me back for buying CP right now.
    Why would it hold you back? You can modify the PHP, sure it will cost you at times but they cant put out a solution that caters to everyones needs, some want it, some dont want it. But both people can have what they want if they modify ( We all help each other in here as members with providing code that have worked for us, so many times you dont have to pay anyone. )

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information