Thread: i want to build a site like elance

YoungLegend

i want to build a site like elance

Hi!
    I want to make a site like elance!

I dont have much programming skills so I was thinking of creating with WP after finding your website

I just want to know is it safe to create that type of website with WP. I mean if that can be done with WP with no programmimg skills then everyone would be creating their sites like these and earning enough and you can even earn a million $ if you get popular.

Also if I create a site and become as popular as fiverr, can I remove it from WP and put that into my own server and get my site rebuild from a developer using normal programming languages.

Also can you please give me examples of sites which have become big companies after starting from a third party platform like WordPress

Please help me as I want to build a website like Fiverr or a marketplace like elance. But I am v. v. VERY much confused whether I should build it using WP or not as I would be spending A LOT OF MONEY on marketing and want to get my site popular and one day get an organisation.

I know this sounds too much and sometimes funny but I am really very serious and would be spending a lot in marketing. Also please tell me can I include additional and new features if I build with WP.
    Also what makes hirebee by appthemes different from others
    THANKS AND PLEASE HELP.
    Kind Regards

Thanks
    Some of these questions aren't really specific to AppThemes, but if you're really just getting started and don't have any programming knowledge then of course our themes/WordPress are perfect for that! Everything you need is already there and easy to set up, and if you consider what it would realistically cost you to create such a site from scratch, you're talking thousands, not the $99-$159 you'd be spending on a ready made theme. If your main concern is whether or not to use WordPress for starters, you may wish to spend some time Google-ing reviews/posts relating to this aspect, as they'll usually give you an idea of the pros/cons. If you start with our theme and then later decide to move to something non-WordPress based, then presumably you would be looking for a developer at that time to do this. Yes you can expand/include additional and new features on a WordPress site, and our themes aren't encrypted, so if you do wish to add features that are not already available out of the box, you can make modifications if you wish (given no programming knowledge, you can find developers for hire on our certified partners page). Thanks.

Thread Information