Thread: Want to know if this app will be able to support our current website

Unregistered

Want to know if this app will be able to support our current website

We have a site and it has 3 different classifieds posts. One is for submitting found items, the other one is for classifieds and the last one is for Directory. Could we use this app for all 3 on the same site. Also can we only use the features without disrupting our current DESIGN???

Thanks! pls contact me at: lacayod@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    Classipress is a wordpress theme and so you need an instance of wordpress to make it work with your existing site either in subdomain or folder.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Will you review our site to make sure it'll work?

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    Classipress is a wordpress theme and so you need an instance of wordpress to make it work with your existing site either in subdomain or folder.
    We will need to use the classifieds in 3 different places within the same site. One is for Pet posts, classifieds and directory for services.

We will need to know if this includes the following:

Memberships
    Payment Methods
    Can we send emails or alerts to all members with it?
    can users become members and make payments to all the 3 different parts with different pricing?
    Like the pet post is FREE, but if they have a reward then we have a fee
    FOr classifieds depends on how many ads they choose and the price is different
    Same for the Directory, pricing is different.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    And with your setup, you can either install wordpress in subdomain or folders for your 3 different places.

Yes, users needs to register before they can post.
    Payment is done through paypal when users posts an ad.
    The included notification feature is for for expiring ads.
    Being separate installations, you can set it up that way.

You other requirements may need some form of customization of which you can implement yourself or avail the services of an experienced coder. You can also check some of appthemes certified partners here Certified WordPress Theme Partners | AppThemes
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information