Thread: I want to start small

CObra21

I want to start small

I am very impressed with what I have seen so far, but I would like to start with the $99.00 theme ClassiPress. If I elect to go BIG (meaning upgrade to the $349 Club Developer later), can I pay the difference or will I have to pay full price again?

By the way, when will your Vantage Theme be available? Now THAT is the theme I really need!

Thanks for your help!

CObra21

Thanks
    It is currently the case where if you start with once licence type, that you can upgrade to another by paying only the difference. I am not sure how this will be in future though as we are still going through changes with our pricing.

Some information which may be of use to you, is that soon we will be introducing an annual subscription fee for our themes. HOWEVER, if you purchase now while free lifetime updates are available, this will continue for any existing purchases you have made. So for example, if you do purchase the Club package now, you will get all existing and future themes along with free lifetime updates. But, if you decide to purchase one theme now, you will get lifetime updates for that theme, but if you upgrade to the Club package later on, you will still only have the lifetime updates for the one theme you already purchased, whereas the rest in the package will be subject to the annual subscription fee. Just something to think about..

You can find estimated release dates on our Theme Release Status Page.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsi For This Useful Post:

cobra21 (April 14th, 2011)

Thanks
    Thank you Pepsi for the quick reply...

The themes you offer are very clean and very user friendly, from a browsers point of view, if this is the kind of customer service I can expect after I make my purchase I will be very happy and definitly recommend ClassiPress to all of my customers...

If I may ask, are you offering a Promo Disount Code? I intend to purchase the Club Developer Pak... always looking to save some money... if not, that's cool...You can expect my transaction before the end of April...

Thank you so much to all at ClassiPress for creating such a wonderful set of tools... I will be in touch!

Thanks
    You're welcome! We do our best ;)

The AppThemes Club Packages are very new and when I last inquired about promotions, I was advised there are no plans for any specific discounts at the moment. There is a WordPress hosting related discount which you can read about here, but nothing specifically for the club package.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsi For This Useful Post:

cobra21 (April 26th, 2011)

Thanks
    Hi Pepsi,

I wanted to tell you, I already have a Hostgator account, it is a Reseller account.

Would there be a way to take advantage of the discount in this way?

If not, thats cool.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Unfortunately the hosting offer only applies to new signups which are made via the links on our WordPress hosting page.

Thanks
    RATS!

Ok Pepsi... I suppose I can just grab the pack and start rolling... Thats a cute name... did ya know there is a soda named after you here in the USA? ... Just thought you would like to know...
    :)

Thanks
    Yeah we have Pepsi in NZ too..thank goodness it's just not my real name ;)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Unfortunately the hosting offer only applies to new signups which are made via the links on our WordPress hosting page.
    You should offer the same facility to their existing users as well :) ... well if not 50% then may be 25% at least :)
    http://imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amk2010 View Post
    You should offer the same facility to their existing users as well :) ... well if not 50% then may be 25% at least :)
    http://imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif
    It doesn't work this way because AppThemes only gets the partnership benefit with new signups ;)

Thread Information