Thread: What is the difference ?

Cypriot

What is the difference ?

1 - I checked available features of classipress and saw only the following differences between lowest pack (Personal) and highest pack (Ultimate edition) :

Transaction Logging
    PayPal Instant Payment Notification (IPN)
    Google Checkout
    Includes Photoshop File (.psd)
    WordPress MU Enabled

Is there any other differences between them ? Can you please confirm this.

2 - Is the current version has a proper Turkish translation ?

3 - For example we have category of Autos. And under that we have Saloon, Sports, SUV categories. How can we stop users to post their ads into root folder. (Autos in this specific example). Is there a way for this ?

I really liked the product but these are the questions in my mind.
    Thank you.

Thanks
    Merheba !
    1-Me seems u ain't much of Wordpress ! I have to say if u just wanna have several websites u can get the 99$ or 159$ package.
    the Ultimate edition is used in very big projects eg-> if u wanna set up an MU wordpress then this package can come in handy ! what does it mean ? i.e u can let as many as people to have classified websites (using this theme). sth like Wordpress.com! my recommend is 159$ package.

2-These are the available languages but if u don't like the translation u can learn how to translate it urself in hese

3-u know the cat is absolutely under ur own control ! that's just a demo ! u can have as many cats and sub-cats as u wish !

Hope this was useful ! Classipress 3.1 is full of useful options much much better than what u c now !

Thanks
    u can let as many as people to have classified websites (using this theme)
    sorry I meant u can let as many people as u wish or need have their classifieds website.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Thanks for stating it all pinocchio.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Thank you very much for your answers.
    It is all clear but one thing which was my last question is not.
    I think I couldn't tell what I wanted to.

Here I will try again :
    In the DEMO of ClassiPress
    AUTO (5)
    Boats (1)
    Cars & Trucks (1)
    Motorcycles (1)
    Parts & Accessories (0)
    Powersports (0)

This is the category of the AUTO.
    I know that i can post how much category I want to. Thats OK.

But for example I want AUTOS category to be the main, BUT I don't want anyone to post into AUTO category but they should post into Boats,Cars & Trucks,Motorcycles,Parts & Accessories,Powersports categories.
    So the root of every main category should be UNPOSTABLE. (Is there a word like that :) )

Hope I could tell what I meant.
    Thanks by now.

Thanks
    Thought it is not a current feature but it can be implemented with a bit of custom coding. There's a user shared tutorial on how to implement that using java script.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered
    Ok Thank you.

If I may ask two last questions :) :

1- Can we add "check box" unit to the custom fields (beside text box, text area and dropdown)
    2- Is there a way to use multiple currencies (not for paypal related) ? I mean users should choose to post a cars price to 10,000 $ or 8,000 STG. Is this possible ?

Thanks again

Thanks
    1. The current version doesn't have the check box option but it can be implemented with custom coding as what other users have done. If you really want this feature I suggest for you wait for the release of version 3.0.5 as it already includes some checkbox options.

2. Again it is not a current feature but there are some users requesting for it and so there is a possibility that it will be considered in the succeeding versions.

Unregistered
    Thank you very much.

So I will wait for the next version then.

Thanks
    You can also opt to buy now since upgrades are free for the lifetime.

Thread Information