Thread: What happened to Sage?

Thanks

What happened to Sage?

I was looking forward to using this theme... has it gone into the round file?

Thanks
    Sage will likely be considered again for release in the future, but we do not have any proposed dates for when development will begin. To avoid further confusion surrounding its release, we do not include further updates of it to our theme release schedule as it will be some time from now.

Unregistered
    Its very disappointing that Sage was to be the next theme released and now It looks like it may be years. I understand that buy letting the users choose the next theme its better for appthemes. However there were a lot of us anticipating the release of Sage. Hope you reconsider the release sooner than later. I already use 3 of your themes and was really looking forward to this release to complete my sites. However now I may have to go another route because my old theme is out dated and needs a new look. Hope Sage comes available some day. Good luck and great job with all of the current themes.

Thanks
    Thank you, we appreciate the feedback. We are happy to have received community input in the poll we ran recently, and the "How-to" theme didn't fall completely off the radar, so it's still certainly of interest.

Thread Information