Thread: What .psd files are included at Developer level?

Unregistered

What .psd files are included at Developer level?

Ready to buy, but need to know the specific .psd files that are included in the $60 upgrade from Standard to Developer. All I need to do is change the text in the "Add a business now" button. Thanks.

Thanks
    The 8 .psd files included for Vantage are for the page/listing layouts. The button text you want to change does not require the .psd files and can be changed within the core theme files which are already included with the standard license. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    The 8 .psd files included for Vantage are for the page/listing layouts. The button text you want to change does not require the .psd files and can be changed within the core theme files which are already included with the standard license. Thanks.
    Can you be more specific? I'm not sure I understand what the psds look like.

Thanks
    The Photoshop .psd files are useful for web designers who wish to redesign the layout of the theme, as they contain all of the layout/color/size information for all of the pages used within the theme. You still need knowledge of .css in order to make use of the files. Thanks.

Thread Information