Thread: What Theme

DesignVendors

What Theme

If I want to have a Business Directory where I can provide the beloe which should I purchase:

Ability to add vendors specific coupons to thier link/page
    Ability for me not clients to add comments to a vendors section i.e. a photo/logo of a design with thier comment on a vendor service.
    Ability to add Favorites
    Ability for people to rate or like a vendor
    Ability for me to add up to five icons to a link/page i.e. award, diamond, "$" for coupon, crown, and newspaper. when they do a search a list of vendors will pop up and the viewer will be able to see by icons if they have any of these.

Thanks
    If your intention is to create a Business Directory, then our Vantage theme is the one specifically designed for this purpose and as such, would be the most suitable. This being said, you would still be looking at some modifications to the default theme or will need to look at additional plugins in order to implement all of the features you describe.
    - Vantage does not include a coupon functionality, however the AppThemes coupons plugin in the AppThemes marketplace provides a coupon option.
    - If by "comments" you are referring to "reviews", there is no option to disable this or restrict access to post for specific people (other than to registered users only) from within the Vantage admin dashboard, but you can moderate these.
    - There is an "Add to Favourites" option already available in Vantage on the listings pages.
    - This is also a feature of Vantage, that users can rate and review listings.
    - This would require some customization of the default theme on your part. There is no encryption which would prevent you from doing so.

If you are not looking to make any modifications yourself, AppThemes does not offer customizations, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Thread Information