Thread: What Theme do I need?

Unregistered

What Theme do I need?

I want to start up a website selling e-currency vouchers.. I will have them listed on my site..say $5 voucher $10 voucher ect..If someone wants to buy this voucher they purchase it through your theme site through paypal and a email is automatically sent to customer with voucher code so they can redeem it through there payment processor ect..Can this be done with one of your themes..If so which one would suit me for this type of business.. Regards Dan from Australia.

Thanks
    Hi Dan, we currently don't offer a daily deals theme as you are describing, so working this functionality into an existing theme would involve customization on your part. AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Unregistered

Your classitheme just for selling my own products

If I buy your classitheme, can I easily set it up to sell only my own products and stop others selling their products on the site. Regards Dan

Thanks
    There is no shopping cart or eCommerce functionality in ClassiPress, so whilst you can charge for ads to be listed, the theme does not handle the collection of payment for items sold. Yes, you can disable registration on your site, thus disallowing others to post ads though. Thanks.

Unregistered

Shopping cart on any of your themes

Is there a shopping cart or eCommerce functionality on any of your themes? Regards Dan

Unregistered

PayPal Gateway

If I add my own products to your theme If a person buys my product carn't I redirect them to paypal to pay for items it says it comes with a paypal gatway? please explain that...Regards Dan ..sorry for all the questions..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there a shopping cart or eCommerce functionality on any of your themes? Regards Dan
    Not at this time, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I add my own products to your theme If a person buys my product carn't I redirect them to paypal to pay for items it says it comes with a paypal gatway? please explain that...Regards Dan ..sorry for all the questions..
    No problem about the questions, we'd much rather you ask now and be clear on what you are looking to buy, then buy first and find out later it doesn't do what you want ;)

The payment gateway allows you to charge for the listings themselves so this is done at the very start of the ad posting process. Since you yourself would be posting the ads, this step would not be relevant to what you want to do. The theme does not have a "buy now" or purchase function which allows a person to actually go through any payment process in order to purchase an item posted in an ad, as this is a different process altogether which the theme is not designed for.

Ultimately if you wanted to implement something as you describe, it would require customization of the theme as it simply can't do it by default. Thanks.

Thread Information