Thread: when someone applies for a job, can their details go to you instead of the job poster

Unregistered

when someone applies for a job, can their details go to you instead of the job poster

as ill be using this website primarily as a recruitment website, its important for me that the applicants details aren't sent straight to the job poster (unless the job poster has paid for the listing)

is there anyway to choose whether or not the applicant information goes to me instead of the job poster?
    also is there an option to add a job reference?

thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    The details will go to the job poster but you can modify it to work the way you want it through custom coding. You can virtually alter the theme's functionality since there are no encrypted codes in it.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

thanks but what if im not a coder?

i really dont have much knowledge of coding... or is it really simple to achieve this?

Thanks
    I think an intermediate knowledge in php, html is necessary but if you are in no hurry in deploying your site some users in the forum will gladly help you implement it yourself as long as you can follow instructions. If you are not comfortable doing it yourself, there are users too who are offering their services of which you can avail.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered
    Thank you, I'm sure I'll sort it out

a couple more quick questions, is there a feature at all for job seekers to upload a CV or login somehow?

and you mentioned you can alter the theme completely, does this mean i can use exact custom colours?

Thanks

Thanks
    No login facility yet for job seekers but they can upload their resume including cover letters in zip, pdf, doc, txt and rtf format.

Yes, you can use your own colours the way you want to.

Thread Information