Thread: When will i get my coupon??? 50% off promotional offer....

jude

When will i get my coupon??? 50% off promotional offer....

The current promotion for Classipress has 50% off if you sign up with the preferred Webhosting partners. I did exactly that and signed up with Hostgator. As instructed, I sent the account details twice to "promos@appthemes.com" a week apart, but never got a reply. I sent the account details again after two weeks to both "promos@appthemes.com" and "support@appthemes.com" to no avail. At present, I'm still waiting for that reply (i.e. the Coupon to get the discount).

I am eager to get started with my website and wanted to purchase the Classipress Developer Edition, but kind of lost as to who to contact as there is no phone number that I can call. Does anybody have any idea how to proceed with this? I've searched this forum but found nothing so far, forgive me if I've missed that information, I just do not have enough time to spend searching for it.

Hopefully, somebody from support or sales can shed light on what is going on with this promotional offer. As of now, I'm still patiently waiting.

jude

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Hi Jude,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will forward this thread to the management.

Thanks for your patience
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks
    Hi Jude, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to complete your purchase. I can confirm your original request was received on the 1st of July and responded the same day with your coupon code, then the next 2 follow up emails were also responded to with the same information provided each time. None of the emails sent to you have bounced back to us, so it is not clear why these responses have been received by you? If you could please check your spam/junk mail folder in case they have arrived there, this would be appreciated.

If you still cannot locate our replies to you, please contact me and perhaps you could provide another email address for us to respond to? Thanks.

jude

re: coupon

Pepsi, samcy:

Thanks for the speedy reply. I did check my Spam folder, as I know some of the replies could be inadvertently routed there, but I've been checking everyday since submission but found none. I do not have filters on my email either, have you had any issues like this in the past?

If you can please send it to me to my alternate email: (removed), or to both emails (e.g. (removed) as well), I would most appreciate it. Hopefully it will to get to me this time. Again thanks for following up on this one.

jude

Thanks
    Hi Jude, thank you for the additional address (I have removed this information from your post for security/spam reasons). The coupon email has just been re-sent to both addresses. If you still do not receive this email, please email me, perhaps with a non Yahoo address. Thanks.

jude

finally got my coupon

thanks again...i should be able to start my project soon...

Thanks
    Thank you for confirming you received it ok :)

Thread Information