Thread: why Advanced Search is not in the Current Classipress demo..??

Unregistered

why Advanced Search is not in the Current Classipress demo..??

hi,

i could not see [Advanced Search] options working in the demo site. If i buy classipress now would i be able to have [Advanced Search] like described in the theme details page or not..? i appreciate your help

Cheers;
    sam

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Hi Sam,

unfortunatley i don't know why the advanced search is not set in the demo. I will forward this to the managment of appthemes.

If i buy classipress now would i be able to have [Advanced Search] like described in the theme details page or not..?
    Yes, it's included. All you need to do is setting it up from the admin area and define the options you like to show.
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Unregistered

Be warned...

Quite simply, because it doesn't work! and its not the only thing that doesn't work, I can assure you.

Although this theme is sold as having this feature. It really does NOT work as advertised. The price slider is problematic and inaccurate and so is the location slider. If you are going to buy this theme, please bear this and the following in mind:

I, like you had high hopes about this theme. It had all the features I was after. Believing it was the perfect solution and would help me start up my business. Over a year later...

Don't get me wrong, this theme has some useful features and benefits, which is why I chose to buy it, BUT unless you intend to use it straight out of the box and are happy to have some of the features not working as advertised, then you will be very disappointed and in all honesty, you will also be extremely frustrated by the lack of support.

On a positive note, there are some users out there that are very helpful, afterall, we are all stuck in the same boat, having spent good money and a LOT of time developing our incomplete theme, but don't think for a second any of the developers will help you.

First of all, support from the actual developers in the forum is non-existent. You may get some answers from some "moderators", if you are lucky. But these moderators are just other users that have been working on their own themes for so long that have become or taken on the role of moderators on behalf of appthemes. They do not really know the answers to most of your questions. If they do, they are very vague at giving you any useful answer.

They will probably try to assure you they are in the process of trying to improve the way their support is handled... they've been saying that for the last 8 months that I know of. Quite often your questions may never get answered. If they do, be warned, it can take up to several weeks! You will have to work on your site for many many months to have it up and running and functioning properly.

You will spend months in the forum relying on the goodwill of other users and be duped by others into buying their plugins and child themes that claim to help you, but also come with a string bugs and a lack of support. Not all are so ruthless though.

Thread Information