Thread: Will Classipress Ever Be Compatible w/ BuddyPress or other Social Media PlugIns?

Unregistered

Will Classipress Ever Be Compatible w/ BuddyPress or other Social Media PlugIns?

Will Classipress Ever Be Compatible w/ BuddyPress or other Social Media PlugIns? This is really all I am waiting for before making my purchase.

Thanks
    It's unlikely we'll specifically work on this as ultimately we don't officially support third party plugins, so if your plan is to use them with the theme, you should expect you may need additional customization in order for them to work properly with it. Thanks.

Thanks
    hello Pepsi,
    I've seen your response in a number of threads. With buddypress being such a popular plugin, have you investigated what the "additional customizations" are? Would you mind elaborating so we could at lease have an idea what we're up against?
    we've got malfunctioning buddypress features as I've already installed it and our community is trying to use it so I've backed myself into a corner and need to address the "additional customizations" you're referring to.
    Thanks,
    Bart

Thanks
    If you search the support forums for this topic you may be able to find more specific reference to what customers have encountered when using the plugin, however as mentioned above, it's not something we investigate specifically due to it not being supported. As this here is the pre-sales forum, if you do wish to discuss it further, please feel free to post in the "ClassiPress General Discussion" community based forums. Thanks.

Thread Information