Thread: Will constant upgrade of Classipress Version affect our site

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Will constant upgrade of Classipress Version affect our site

Hi,notice that the frequently of upgrade is fast and furious,which is a good thing...but it only about a month that the released of version 3.0 going to upgrade to to 3.0.1 then to 3.0.2....and now waiting for the 3.0.3...I actually wanted to buy the theme last week,but with the fast new versions coming up almost every 2 weeks,I am still waiting as I do not want the HASSLE of changing/upgrading my site too often UNLESS there is a "one-click upgrading button" to save us all the trouble....please advice... :roll: :?:

Thanks

Re: Will constant upgrade of Classipress Version affect our site

Version 3.0 was released roughly around the beginning of April 2010 and was a complete overhaul of the versions available prior to this time. The following releases (3.0.1 & 3.0.2) which were made in the same month, contained some important bug fixes, which I think is inevitable with any new software release, despite intensive beta testing, because there are a lot more people to re-test every aspect of the theme once it's released and give the development team more feedback on how they would like to see things work. But other than those three in fairly quick succession, there haven't been any major issues requiring more releases so quickly.

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

so how do we upgradge our version ? by unistall the old theme and then install the new theme again? :roll:

Thanks

No, in the admin panel is a feature which shows you if you are up-to-date, if not, then it shows you a button "update or upgrade", not sure about which word is used, but it's click and done ;)

Oops spoke too soon :oops: Was trying to find it in my admin panel and make a screenshot of that particular part, but I mixed it up with the Wordpress update feature, sorry

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

No problem..so does Classipress have that "1 click update to the latest version" feature in the admin panel :?: :roll:

Thread Information