Thread: Will local posted jobs appear before Indeed jobs - Pre Sales question

Unregistered

Will local posted jobs appear before Indeed jobs - Pre Sales question

Will local posted jobs appear before Indeed jobs fill?

Thanks
    You can determine in your Integrations settings what order you'd like listings to appear under "Results position" as shown on the JobRoller demo site. Thanks.

Unregistered

Thanks but another question

The indeed job roll, etc on the indeed website is no longer valid for publishers even when using a publisher number. I don't know why they have not removed it from public view. There is a new code setup introduced a few months ago that we are required to use on our sites. It can be found here: Indeedpub.com

I guess my question is does the Indeed search code you insert contain all the latest required code for publisher attribution and program rules?

And - can the search form be replaced with the indeed search form?

This is what I am trying to achieve:

A. Local jobs first, then Indeed jobs displayed by location along with an Indeed search form.
    b. Local jobs can be applied for on site.
    c. Indeed jobs applied for off site by following the Indeed link.

Sorry of this is confusing.

Thanks
    The Indeed listings are dynamically displayed on the JobRoller site rather than imported into the database, so I believe what you describe isn't an issue in this instance? We made changes to JobRoller some time ago to accomodate changes Indeed made which is outlined in this blog post. Locally listed jobs are displayed with Indeed jobs listed either above or below the results as "Sponsored results" based on the keyword search terms used. Making changes to the search etc also as you describe would require customization on your part. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications as you wish. Currently job seekers can apply for jobs listed on the site using the "apply online" button, and if selecting an Indeed listing, they are already redirected to the Indeed site for further information/application options. Thanks.

Thread Information