Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Willing to Buy, som Pre Sale Questions?

Rookie
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Willing to Buy, som Pre Sale Questions?

Hi,

I would like to buy classipress, before I have some questions to admin.

1. I found in classipress features page "50% offer any version of classipress if signup with of your preferred web hosting partners!", I willing to choose developer license, it shows $149, i m going to buy hostgator hosting plan, as per your offer i get it for $74.5, right?

2.in your classipress post page, there is a map found, but there is no option for map in post ads section. how its take ad poster location?

3. in your admin panel demo, there is no option to add category and subcategory. how can i add it?

4. in post a classfied section, post form is same for all category, but i need to change category wise post form, is there option to do this?

for example,
    Realestate category, Budget field
    Jobs category, Qualification field

5. there is option to add images in post section and option to manage images in admin panel also, what about the image when we delete post which posted with image, image also will be delete?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts

Re: Willing to Buy, som Pre Sale Questions?

Allow me to answer all except 1,

2. You have the option to activate the map in the admin settings. The map is then automatically activated once the location/address field is filled up by the users.

3. Adding category is a Wordpress function so it can be done easily. Prior Wordpress knowledge is also necessary to fully manage your Classipress site.

4. Yes you can change some form but you need some knowledge in php, css, html and Wordpress in general.

5. There's a setting for the images in the Classipress admin where you can delete them.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Rookie
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Thanks Jomark Osabe,

thanks for your reply, are you the person using classipress?, if so may I know your classipress site?

who will be answer for my 1st question

Thanks in advance

SaranR

Thanks

Yes of course. Just check the links on my signature or click here http://cars.cebulive.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .

If you are referring to this http://wpclassipress.com/buy/#promos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, I think the 50% offer is still valid. Just check the mechanics thoroughly or send David a private message to verify. David is the owner of Classipress and his user name is dcowgill .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Rookie
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Thanks Jomark Osabe,

Nice site, keep it up, don't you change the default theme?,

I have already sent PM to david, but still i didn't get any reply from his side

SaranR

Thanks

I am planning to make a complete modification for some of my other planned classifieds site. I have the cars.cebulive.com just use the basic template because I find people are more interested in the contents than the aesthetics specifically for a classifieds site that caters to local demographics. The site now is averaging 700 unique visits a day and growing and so I'll keep the design that way in the mean time.

Rookie
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Oh Great,

I am also looking for change my theme once i bought it,

do you have any premium for classiprees?, (I am also wordpress theme designer... )

Still.. I didn't get any reply from david, when will he be online?

do you have developer version?

Thanks

Answer to question #1. Yes. You can read the details of the offer on the product feature page.

Thanks

Hi, sorry to jump in someone else's thread.

I have a few questions I'd like to ask...

1. would I get the 50% discount as well if I purchased reseller hosting from HostGator?

2. Is this Classipress intergrate-able with Vbulletin, i.e. share same users account (username and password)

3. Can Classipress be integrated with similar premium Wordpress themes, such as wpremix.com theme?

Thanks

Thanks

1) Yes. Just follow the current promotion rules and the discount will apply.

2) Yes but you'll need to buy and implement the vBulletin connector bridge. ClassiPress uses the standard WordPress user accounts so it's more of a WordPress to vBulletin question.

3) ClassiPress is a standalone theme and you can only use one theme per site. If you wanted to run classipress along with another theme you will need to have two instances of wordpress running and put classipress in a folder above your root site.

http://www.yourwpremixsite.com <-- your main instance of wordpress running the wpremix theme
    http://www.yourwpremixsite.com/classipress <-- another instance of wordpress running classipress

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information