Thread: wish to buy the classipress , but have a few questions

Unregistered

wish to buy the classipress , but have a few questions

1) Can I use the same code for 2 sites (i mean for different domain)
    2) When any upgrade is available,, do I have to pay extra ? what happens to my existing customer data and classifieds data when it get upgraded.
    3) Can I support for my native language, Is there any benefits for me ?
    4) How stable the structure and DB design is,, will it hang if i have more data ?
    5) I tried to post an ad, It didnt ask me to chose my location for the google ad, How it is working ?
    6) do you have support ticket and support team they can login and fix if any issue comes ?

Please let me know your answer for this question, so I can make my mind, and buy it today.

Kind Regards,
    Muneer

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. Yes you can use the license on unlimited domains.
    2. You won't have to pay for upgrades as it is free.
    3. There are language pack available of which you can check here WordPress Theme Language Files | AppThemes . If there is none yet for your language, you can simply create one as there is a guide on that.
    4. Classipress is a wordpress theme and it can definitely scale. It is just a question of how much your server specs can handle. Wordpress has been used by the giants in media including cnn, the new york times and a lot more of which you can check here WordPress › Blog Tool and Publishing Platform .
    5. You need to input the location and it will be displayed in Google maps.
    6. Support request is currently handled through the forum of which you are given full access after you purchase. Ticket system will be implemented soon.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information