Thread: Wooooo todays the day!!!

Thanks

Wooooo todays the day!!!

So happy about todays release. Cant wait to start this project. I have had PLENTY of time to think about this project and know exactly what to do with it. GOOD LUCK to all of you who have big plans for Vantage. Today I start a change in my community and I really hope you all do the same. Time to bring new life to local businesses.

Unregistered

Wooo, Maybe!

I've been patiently awaiting this day as I have a local business website that I might swap over to Vantage - but I have yet to make a decision. Based on the Demo that was launched a little while back I'm not impressed. If the actual launch of the final theme looks an functions just like the demo then I will be sticking with the current theme that I purchased on a different website. The demo that was launched was pretty poorly designed with very limited features...at least I don't have to wait another month or year to find out. Come on AppThemes don't let me down.

user
    I have awaiting the all day ..........
    When it's comming up ??

The time here is gmt +1 ( Saturday 28/04/2012 ) 0.10 AM

Unregistered
    THese guys are full of it. Delay after delay

Thanks
    Yes the release is still due 27th April, pacific standard time :)

Unregistered

Just another broken promise and delay!

What an incredible company - why not push it right the last second. And as for the PST - that's crap as well. I was here over 2 hours ago and the post that mentioned the release would be ready in the next 24 hours was posted 23 hours ago at that time. This whole company is just a waste of time and resources! Delays, misleading clients, lies!

Quit wasting the time of everyone that has been looking forward to this theme and just admit that you guys have screwed up. The theme should have been released months ago and now that the final day is here you still can't stick your deadline.

Figures.

Thread Information