Thread: Wpmu

Unregistered

Wpmu

Hi there,

I have a WPMU network that I would like to install jobroller and maybe classipress on, I know that the users from the network when logged in will have their credentials passed from one site to the next, what i wondered is how could i pass say for example a user from the network to the role jobseeker. that way they would be able to add a resume. Or for example if they were a user i wanted to have employer status so they could post adverts.

thanks

Thanks
    If the user was not created in JobRoller, then you would need to assign their status manually.

For example, let's say a user signs up on the ClassiPress site. If you want that same user to have a specific status in JobRoller, you would need to assign that manually.

This is based on my knowledge of JobRoller and multisite. I'll ask one of our other support people if they can confirm this. At this time, our JobRoller developer is out for a few days. I can have him confirm upon his return.

Thanks

Thanks
    I just received word from the developer that the above answer is, in fact, correct. Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Cheers.

Unregistered
    Hi Shannon,

Thanks for the input is this an option within classipress and jobroller or would i have to manually edit the tables?

Best Regards

Thanks
    You would not have to modify tables. You would simply change the user role in the WordPress admin. Here's a link to a screenshot of the user role in JobRoller:
    http://www.appthemes.com/wp-content/...09/jr-role.jpg

Cheers.

Unregistered
    one final question :p whats the licensing is per install / per site /per domain ?

Thanks
    Both license options (standard and developer), allow you to use the theme on multiple websites/domains. Thanks.

Thread Information