Thread: Your offer for signing up with a preferred Hosting partner

Fortes

Your offer for signing up with a preferred Hosting partner

Hi,

Per your offer on Appthemes.com, I signed up with Hostgator.com for a 3 year plan on Thursday, Jan 15th. I am a new customer with Hostgator and have used the promo code listed on your page to meet your requirements. I am interested in purchasing s Single Theme Standard package from you for the theme: Clipper

Per your requirement, I also sent an email to 'promos@appthemes.com' on Thursday Jan 15th requesting the promo code to purchase the theme. It's been over 48 hrs now that I haven't received any response from AppThemes yet. I am concerned about this as I am getting ready for an international travel in 3 days and need to work on the project with your theme.

Could you please investigate and let me know when can I expect a response from your team? Thanks in advance.

Fortes

Thanks
    We are sorry to hear you are awaiting a reply, we have processed all outstanding WordPress Hosting requests, so if you have not already received a response, please do email us here with information regarding the domain name you have signed up with and we will get this resolved asap. Thanks.

Fortes

Email sent to your support group

Hello Pepsi,

Per your advice, I have sent an email with details to your support group on the link you provided.
    I hope that I will not be disappointed and will receive a quick response.

Thank you.

Fortes

Thanks
    Thank you, just wanted to confirm that we have received your email and responded accordingly. Thanks.

Thread Information