Thread: zawhna

arcilin

zawhna

Dear
    I like to use ClassiPress theme for my Classified website Could you help me? What server will I used for this theme- Windows or Linux? Can I change (add or Delete the default categories) the categories/Sub-categories? And can I restore all the Previous Data (BAK File) to the New Theme? Can I set the Fees?

I really Don't have an experience with 'Wordpress' I tried to preview from Wordpress But, I failed. So, Can you done for me?
    Regards

Thanks
    You can find system requirements information from our FAQ page:

What are the requirements to use AppThemes?
    AppThemes does not work as a standalone solution. It is a theme which runs on the free CMS blogging software, WordPress which requires a web server such as apache, a mySQL database, and PHP. If your hosting provider allows WordPress to run on it (over 95% of them do), then AppThemes should work fine. You might also need FTP access to upload the theme and admin permissions to change/create folders. This is very common for any web hosting provider. We are partners with some of the best affordable and reliable web hosting providers out there today. They are certified WordPress partners and will have no problem running our themes.
    Yes you create all categories and subcategories yourself, they do not come pre-loaded so you can choose whatever you like. If you have previous data from another WordPress theme you can import this into ClassiPress using the .csv importing tool. Yes you can set all theme pricing.

Theme purchases do not include installation, however we do provide theme documentation and support via our forums. Thanks.

Thread Information