Thread: [CS 3.0.5.2] Several Problems when create a form

Thanks

Question [CS 3.0.5.2] Several Problems when create a form

Hi folks,
    first and foremost accept my congrats for the amazing themes you're releasing, it's really neat and easy to use!

I am developing a kind of fork based on your theme, but this is not the point and my modification are not the problem (I know that you are not supposed to give support for that so I'm not even asking for them). Anyway, I've found some problems especially when I'm creating a new form:

1. Setting the values of a radio button automatically add a radio "none" with no value;
    2. when a user edit an ad all the values selected with radio and check boxes are not sett, at least the end user does not see them;
    3. when I add an image into an ad, first time that I create an ad, is not possible to set an alt attribute, instead when I edit an ad is possible to add an alt text, it could be possible to add this feature even when a user add an ad for the first time?
    4. when a user try to register on my feed RSS, I am having this error:
      Code:
      XML Parsing Error: XML or text declaration not at start of entity 
      Location:  http://www.infopointformazione.it/ad-category/altre-tematiche/feed/
      Line Number 1, Column 5:    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      ----^
      Do yo you have any idea on how to solve this?

And I would like to add some validation system on my forms, just to do not let people insert wrong values (this will help me a lot when I have to review the ad), I've noticed that you insert the jquery validation plugin that works with CSS classes and I thought to add the possibility to create classes inside the creation of a form field, can I share with you the result in order to help the community?

Thanks in advance for all your help, if I've not been really clear (that's because I am Italian ) please ask me to clarify!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,386 Times in 3,257 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information