Thread: Add Plugin [ code ] to Header Ad (468x60) code area

Thanks

Cool Add Plugin [ code ] to Header Ad (468x60) code area

I am using a plugin to manage banner ads on a website. The plugin can be used as a widget on the sidebars etc. I now want to display the plugin on my header ad spot through the Classipress > Settings under advertising tab. (Header Ad (468x60)). I tried using the tutorial from the plugin page but it doesnt display my plugin on the header.. It however works if I insert it in a page.. any advice on how to get it to work for my header?

The plugin details are:

• To show the banners in a post or a page, add [useful_banner_manager_banner_rotation banners=2,6 interval=5 width=468 height=60 orderby=rand] (where the numbers 2 and 6 (banners=2,6) are the IDs of the banners which would be shown, the number 5 (interval=1) is the seconds of the delay between banners rotations, the numbers 468 and 60 are the width and height of the banners which will be rotating and set "orderby" option to "rand" to show the banners in random order or "order" (orderby=rand or orderby=order)) into the post or the page.
    • Also the banners rotations can be shown by adding <?php if ( function_exists( 'useful_banner_manager_banners_rotation' ) ) { useful_banner_manager_banners_rotation( '2,6', 5, 468, 60, 'rand' ); } ?>

thanks

Thanks
    This seems to be an issue with a plugin, so I'm going to move this thread to Wordpress Plugin Exchange, where you may find the help you need with this plugin.

Thread Information