Thread: Expired Ad emails / removal problem

Thanks

Expired Ad emails / removal problem

Settings:

I’m using a child theme (created according to instructions on classipress site), no interfering plugins, and all settings related to this matter are correct (“Ad Expired Email = Yes”, “Prune Ads = Yes”, and so on). I receive the emails confirming that the cron job has run successfully.

Problem:

When ads expire they are not removed from the site and transferred to the draft folder. They remain “published”, and in the user dashboard the “Options” are those of a published ad (no Relist Ad link).
    Furthermore, no Expired Ad email is sent to user (yes, I have checked the spam box).

The only way I’m able to get things to work properly is by using the “Run Ads Expired Check Now” (under advanced settings). In that case, the email is sent out, the ads are moved to the draft folder, and the Relist Ad link shows up in the user dashboard.

Can anyone please help to make the pruning function to work automatically as intended?

Thanks

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information