Thread: Can anyone help?

Thanks

Can anyone help?

How do I get the Featured jobs to work so that I have five featured jobs at the top of my job listings each time? It is not appropriate to have a job type as featured as this is for permanent and contract etc. I set up a featured job pack but the job just mixes in with the rest of the jobs and does not stay at the top!

Can someone please advise

Also can someone point me in the direction of a easy to use "user manual" that is written for non techies as this product is meant to be an out of the box yet you have to know coding and what not to even get anywhere with it, it isn't as eay to use as what is made out. I personally on reflection now see that the only real successful jobroller sites are from companies with an it department and some developers. So basically althought the product is cheap it is going to cost me just as much to employ a developer as if I build my own from scratch!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,400 Times in 3,271 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information