Thread: JobRoller not uploading files when using Cimy User Extra Fields plugin

Thanks

JobRoller not uploading files when using Cimy User Extra Fields plugin

Hi,

I'm using Cimy User Extra Fields plugin which adds extra fileds to the registration page , it works ok but something in the theme is stopping files from being uploaded anybody got any ideas why this may be happening..?

Thanks

Wayne

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Hi Wayne,

The possible reason why it is not working is probably due to conflict with Jobroller's function and may need further modification either to the plugin and or the theme to make them fully compatible. Third party plugins are not always guaranteed to work out of the box due to the theme's advanced function.

Anyway, are you prompted with any errors when the file fails to be uploaded? I ask because we might find some clues on what function that it conflicts with. It could also be due folder permissions, the usual cause for file upload failure.

Anyway, I am moving this thread to the plugin exchange section for community support.

Cheers.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Jomarkkosabel,

Thanks for your reply, no I'm not getting any errors , other fields mainly text upload ok , just not attached files...I've tested the Cimy plugin on another wp site and it works fine.

So there is something in a Jobroller function stopping this ...as far as i can see there is no file upload facility within JR , the only file upload is through apply for this job which is an email form...

So I'm try to find the function or lack of function that maybe coursing this issue...

I can upload a file from the profile page...so it looks like a form processing issue....?

Any ideas would be welcome...

Thanks

Wayne

Thread Information