Thread: Anybody interesting in my HostGator Account?

Thanks

Anybody interesting in my HostGator Account?

Ok here is the deal. I paid 3 years BabyPlan with HostGator on November 27, 2009 when I used to have a 75% off employee coupon that's why I couldn't resist to buy it. ( I never work for HostGator ) just happen to have the coupon.

Now that I don't need it anymore because I already have a dedicated server... so I'm going to transfer it over to you for $150 bucks. Remember 3 years on BabyPlan will cost around $286 bucks.

I was going to cancel my account but I think its a waste to cancel since I purchased it so cheap and the account won't expire until November 27, 2012. ( the end of the world )

This is a great opportunity to save money for those who looking for a host. I am absolutely legit and not trying to scam anyone here...$150 is not worth to scam people. I also have a developer license with WPClassiPress and I owns alot of script licenses...its kinda of a bad habbit that I like to purchase script licenses, especially if there are discounts and unlimited use.

If interesting ...let me know. First come first serve basis...

Thanks

Re: Anybody interesting in my HostGator Account?

So you paid less than $75 for this hosting, but you want $150 - and then the person buying it has to trust you to actually provide what has been offered - and trust you to not take the account back later since HostGator would have YOUR info on file?

Nah, nothing fishy sounding about this!
    My Currently Live Sites
    ~ http://www.netpotion.com - Free Flash Gamez
    ~ http://www.picdepict.com - Free Image Hosting

Thanks

I paid around $81 bucks with the coupon. If you sign up the Baby Plan package alone for 36 months cost you around $286 bucks.

If you interested, I have to call HostGator and tell them to transfer everything over to the new owner including billing information. Of course I have to go through HostGator to get their approval first because the account has my billing and credit information on it. I'm not stupid enough to transfer with my information on it.

Want it or not is up to you...I'm just saying for those who needs host and save money. I can just leave my host there and run some automated contents with some ads on it, i'm sure I can make more than $150 by 2012.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent
    I can just leave my host there and run some automated contents with some ads on it, i'm sure I can make more than $150 by 2012.
    Well then do that then.
    I'm locking this thread as it's not relevant to CP and it isn't the bargain you make it out to be.

Thread Information