Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Announcing "Statify Ultimate" – A plugin to Add State Sub-sites to ClassiPress

Marketplace Seller mohsinoffline's Avatar
    Thanks
    Please download the updated version 1.5.2 from My Account page. This has the fix for $wpdb->prepare() error.
    Do you need content that helps to rank your website better on Google? Check out https://aicontently.com

Create a website like Retailmenot with FlatterPro Theme , Check out the demo here Retailmenot

Thanks
    Hi Moshin,

I still cant get the plugin to work for me. I am running classipress 3.2.I did have it working on a previous website with no issues at all. I am wondering is it a specific default field in classipress for cities that it works with. I have created a custom field for counties, which is more relevent for me. I install it and get it on the website n problem, but it does nt pick up anything on the search. I also added the line of code to the header PHP, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Hi cyclebarter,

Can you please get in touch via Skype at "mohsinoffline"? I think it will be easier and quicker that way to collaborate and get it fixed under the circumstances (I am out of town).

Regards,
    Mohsin
    Do you need content that helps to rank your website better on Google? Check out https://aicontently.com

Create a website like Retailmenot with FlatterPro Theme , Check out the demo here Retailmenot

Thanks
    The Statify Ultimate plugin has been updated to version 1.5.3 and now includes caching for category counts for quicker page loads. Please download the latest version from the "My Accounts" page.

Regards,
    Mohsin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information