Thread: Help needed for a new WP classifieds project

Thanks

Help needed for a new WP classifieds project

Hello! I am not at all a web expert and I am putting up a website for my business for the first time. I just learned about Wordpress a few months ago and I am very impressed by it that I have decided that it is best for me to buy a theme. While I have decided to get Classipress and install/modify it with the help of a WP expert (looking for one still), may I receive kind assistance regarding the following concerns:

- While I find that the classipress designs are nice, can the design/look be changed completely to suit our target market? We are looking to maintain the functionality of the said theme into a design very similar to http://livedemo00.template-help.com/wt_38521/index.html or http://www.adpages.com/
    (hope I am not causing any trouble by referencing these designs)

- Can an experienced developer/programmer incorporate functions not available to this theme such as:
    * Adding a separate buyer/seller registration (Separate user dashboard as well).
    * Add a separate "post an ad" for buyer/seller (If I am not mistaken, the classipress theme has a "post an ad" feature for sellers but not for buyers- where
    buyers can post items they are looking for that are not available from the site. There will be a form/template where they can type in their buying list and the option to include an attachment.

- Can a form/template generator (invoice, quotation forms, etc.) be incorporated in admin and member panel?

Thank you in advance for any help. I really wish to buy the theme upon hearing from experts so we may start the website project the soonest.

Thanks
    Several mods involved into this project
    You can try with some developers here --> http://www.appthemes.com/partners/
    Best regards,

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Since 2010 providing AppThemes solutions,
    Plugins and the best childthemes...

Thanks
    Hi,
    In classipress it's not just for sellers, it depends what you want to do with your site.
    You can place an ad saying "I offer my programming services", but if you want to have to distinct roles in the site(buyers and sellers) that can be achivied wiht custom code.

Feel free to contact me at My WPCandy Profile

Thanks
    Thank you for your kind help

Thread Information