Thread: Programmer needed for jobroller

Thanks

Programmer needed for jobroller

Hi,

I need to add an essential custom field to my jobroller site. Some programmer allready did that for me but after migrating the site to another url I lost everything.

What is it about? It is about adding a field to the login for jobseekers. The usual jobroller log in is: username, emailaddress, password, confirm password. I would like to add a field to that in order to restrict the access to the site to a specific group of jobseekers.

Who could do that for me. Please send your quote to prolinebc@gmail.com referring to this topic.

Thxs
    Lazhar

Thanks
    Why not to contact the original developer once again? Hi can simply replace the files he already changed in order to give you the functionality back
    Best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by lazhar View Post
    Hi,

I need to add an essential custom field to my jobroller site. Some programmer allready did that for me but after migrating the site to another url I lost everything.

What is it about? It is about adding a field to the login for jobseekers. The usual jobroller log in is: username, emailaddress, password, confirm password. I would like to add a field to that in order to restrict the access to the site to a specific group of jobseekers.

Who could do that for me. Please send your quote to prolinebc@gmail.com referring to this topic.

Thxs
    Lazhar

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Since 2010 providing AppThemes solutions,
    Plugins and the best childthemes...

Thanks
    I already did that many times!!!! He simply doen't respond...
    Quote Originally Posted by rubencio View Post
    Why not to contact the original developer once again? Hi can simply replace the files he already changed in order to give you the functionality back
    Best regards.

Thread Information