Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Social Connect for classipress (Too Hot !)

Thanks
    Does this plugin allowing mapping to existing emails/userID if the social network has same email?

Thanks
    If you are our existing customer then please,, open a ticket from client area for support.

Thank you.

Thanks
    I didn't see this listed for sale on your site. I will look again. Wonder if you are willing to help modify Social Oneall as it probably has the same incompatibility issue as it does nto work even though CURL and the plugin are setup correctly. They support a few more login types. If not I can buy yours.

Thanks
    It works perfectly with Classipress with some custom modification.

If you required any help open ticket from Customer area.

Here is Direct Buy link - http://www.bill.melbweb.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=42

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorcilantro View Post
    I didn't see this listed for sale on your site. I will look again. Wonder if you are willing to help modify Social Oneall as it probably has the same incompatibility issue as it does nto work even though CURL and the plugin are setup correctly. They support a few more login types. If not I can buy yours.

Thanks
    Hi I bought the plugin tonight but for some reason it is not login in ...

I also get errors when I try google login :

Warning: get_headers() [function.get-headers]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/makdasc1/public_html/thefridgemagnet/wp-content/plugins/social-connect/openid/openid.php on line 220

Warning: get_headers() [function.get-headers]: This function may only be used against URLs. in /home/makdasc1/public_html/thefridgemagnet/wp-content/plugins/social-connect/openid/openid.php on line 220

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/makdasc1/public_html/thefridgemagnet/wp-content/plugins/social-connect/openid/openid.php on line 255

Warning: file_get_contents(https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/makdasc1/public_html/thefridgemagnet/wp-content/plugins/social-connect/openid/openid.php on line 255

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/makdasc1/public_html/thefridgemagnet/wp-content/plugins/social-connect/openid/openid.php on line 255

Warning: file_get_contents(https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/makdasc1/public_html/thefridgemagnet/wp-content/plugins/social-connect/openid/openid.php on line 255
    No servers found!

Thanks
    After install is there is a server side test button at the bottom, did you test it ?

What errors you are getting ?

Please open a ticket here - www.bill.melbweb.com

for quick response.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by p4ng4 View Post
    Hi I bought the plugin tonight but for some reason it is not login in ...

I also get errors when I try google login :

Warning: get_headers() [function.get-headers]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/makdasc1/public_html/thefridgemagnet/wp-content/plugins/social-connect/openid/openid.php on line 220

Warning: get_headers() [function.get-headers]: This function may only be used against URLs. in /home/makdasc1/public_html/thefridgemagnet/wp-content/plugins/social-connect/openid/openid.php on line 220

No servers found!

Thanks
    Hello nice plugin. One cuestion before I buy. Do I have to configure each aaccount for it to work. For example on facebook you have to enter APP ID. Let me know so that I can purchase

Thanks
    Yes, you have to configure Facebook and Twitter account.

Google,Yahoo and wordpress will work without any confg as they are open provider.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dismacoa View Post
    Hello nice plugin. One cuestion before I buy. Do I have to configure each aaccount for it to work. For example on facebook you have to enter APP ID. Let me know so that I can purchase

Thanks
    Hi,

The plugin you sent me via email utilizes URL file-access and this is disabled on most php servers, I can see that the original social connect does not use "URL file-access" this and uses Curl. I purchased the plugin to make my life easier not complicate it I have already wasted a couple of our ons something that should have worked out of the box..

Please assist..

Thank you

Thanks
    Thats why I have a PayPal claim after no response via email in which I submitted troubleshooting data.

QUOTE=p4ng4;154382]Hi,

The plugin you sent me via email utilizes URL file-access and this is disabled on most php servers, I can see that the original social connect does not use "URL file-access" this and uses Curl. I purchased the plugin to make my life easier not complicate it I have already wasted a couple of our ons something that should have worked out of the box..

Please assist..

Thank you[/QUOTE]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information