Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Social Connect for classipress (Too Hot !)

Thanks
    Update:::

All Customers who bought this plugin and facing problem are advised to Re-Download the plugin from ( www.bill.melbweb.com)

Then follow these steps -

0. After download Unzip it first and read Readme.txt file and have a look on 1.jpg and 2.jpg file

1. Install as normal plugin

2. see 2.jpg image file and edit according to it

3. see 2.jpg image file and edit according to it

4. by using ftp upload these 2 files and replace

5. From admin end - setup your facebook app and others

6. Enjoy !!

*** You have to edit 2 files to make it works with classipress theme ***

If you can't do these by your self , then please open a support ticket including your FTP details. Our support team will install it for you with in 1-10hrs.

And, this plugin support v3.1.8 nicely with shared hosting environment. You don't require any special requirements.

Thank you.

Thanks
    I am sorry to hear about it. I just checked all logs - you didn't response at paypal regarding this issue !
    You were advised to - redownload the plugin and re-install it according to readme.txt file.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorcilantro View Post
    Thats why I have a PayPal claim after no response via email in which I submitted troubleshooting data.

Thanks
    how do I want to buy
    Marcelo/brasil
    gritodeoferta.com.br

Thanks
    Ok kids, buy at your own risk...

After it didn't work, after carefully following the directions AND noticing ambiguities between the code they noted in their install FAQ and the 3.18 code:

1. Emailed Melweb with descriptive screenshots annotating code discrepancies
    2. No reply
    3. Emailed again
    4. Got an email back asking for more info
    5. Emailed same info back
    6. No response
    7. Filed Paypal claim
    8. Lost Paypal claim

I have tried this plug and probably two others, as have others on this forum who have contacted me via PM. Login Radius simply works and is free. Good luck with Melweb. They should have just refunded my money, and I have bigger fish to fry than worry about it, but they should be. Seems much more damaging to them than to me at this point. Perplexing behavior given that I can simply publicly document my experience with their service here and say | DO NOT BUY THIS PLUGIN.

Thats why I have a PayPal claim after no response via email in which I submitted troubleshooting data.

QUOTE=p4ng4;154382]Hi,

The plugin you sent me via email utilizes URL file-access and this is disabled on most php servers, I can see that the original social connect does not use "URL file-access" this and uses Curl. I purchased the plugin to make my life easier not complicate it I have already wasted a couple of our ons something that should have worked out of the box..

Please assist..

Thank you
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Tank you !!!!

not buy
    Marcelo/brasil
    gritodeoferta.com.br

Thanks
    Dear doctorcilantro ,

With all respect - " You lost PAYPAL claim thats why you are making this post ! "

Isn't it shame ?

We(melbweb) try our best to provide support all our clients, but some times some miss communication happens.

We tried to help you via our Support center even via Paypal (after you open claim )

Believe me, still we(melbweb) will provide support if you open a ticket via client area.

Last time in this thread i asked you to download it from client area as, we released new version of it but i guess you didn't !

Anyway, i am not going to say We are perfect , but we are not that much bad as you are trying to present us.

Just 1 cent advice from me - "please be patient to get support specially when you are communicating online with support department"

Thank you and good luck.

Ok kids, buy at your own risk...

After it didn't work, after carefully following the directions AND noticing ambiguities between the code they noted in their install FAQ and the 3.18 code:

1. Emailed Melweb with descriptive screenshots annotating code discrepancies
    2. No reply
    3. Emailed again
    4. Got an email back asking for more info
    5. Emailed same info back
    6. No response
    7. Filed Paypal claim
    8. Lost Paypal claim

I have tried this plug and probably two others, as have others on this forum who have contacted me via PM. Login Radius simply works and is free. Good luck with Melweb. They should have just refunded my money, and I have bigger fish to fry than worry about it, but they should be. Seems much more damaging to them than to me at this point. Perplexing behavior given that I can simply publicly document my experience with their service here and say | DO NOT BUY THIS PLUGIN.

[/QUOTE]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information