Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Map pins

Thanks

Map pins

Just one more thing that doesn't work on this theme!

If your Listing Categories are Alabama through Wyoming and your Events Categories are Alabama through Wyoming it is impossible for you to have a Red pin for the Listings and a Green pin for the Events.

They override themselves.

You would think that the Listings would be one area and the Events would be another, yet this theme can't seem to differentiate between the two.

At what point will this theme work? It's just one thing after another! Out of all of the themes I have used in the past, Vantage is by far at the top of the list when it comes to crap.

Every time you avoid doing something because you already know that it doesn't work, your faced with yet another issue. It never ends. You just can't create what you want, because the theme is so buggy. It is absolutely sickening.

I purchased this theme 10 months ago and I am still waiting to use it. Still waiting to generate some income from it. Granted, I had my directory up and running for awhile. Unfortunately, I was so overwhelmed with pissed off customers that I had to pull it out of service.

I look through old threads for answers and I look for advice from Senior members. All of the Senior Members from 10 months ago are now Expired Members. Imagine that! Obviously there is a reason for that. They have all had enough of this theme and have moved on to other things. Things that work.

I just hope that when Spring time comes around ("Hey, Appthemes, Spring Is Already Here") they get the v1.3.3 out so I can download it and get out of here. I will not be paying Appthemes an additional $29 so I can use this forum.

I have never wasted so much time on something as I have with this theme!

As the old saying goes, "You can polish a turd and polish a turd and when your done. You know what you got? You still got a turd!"

Appthemes is selling a product that is unusable when it comes to making an income. Any hopes of having a "Great, Profitable, Internet Directory" with this theme is just a pipe dream.

Appthemes, hurry up with that v1.3.3 so I don't have to ever come back to this forum. It's time to move on to something else. Something that works.

I could be making more money holding a cardboard sign then I will ever make with this theme.

Just venting.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information