Thread: New AppThemes Signature

Thanks

New AppThemes Signature

Just a quick note: I hope you guys are not annoyed by my signature as it is not classipress related. Just want to throw that out there.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    IMO there nothing wrong with it but since this is a members only forum where only members can see the posts then the benefit of exposure for the signature is somehow lessened. Well there could Classipress user here that are fans of MMA clothing and perhaps, it can be good for SEO purposes but that is another thing for discussion.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Hi there,

And how can I put my signature on my posts like you have done?? Do I need another type of license?
    Thanks

Thanks
    On the top right of the forum, there's link called settings. Just click on it and it will bring you to the settings. Then on the left sidebar you can find the Signature. Click on it and there you can put your signature link.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks
    Great! Thank you very much..
    jakuu.com

Thanks
    You are most welcome and also now I see your signature.

Thread Information