ACFCP API guide
Finally I'm happy to present the apotheosis of ACFCP development - the introduction of ACFCP API!!!
Why is the apotheosis? Because it breaks all limits and boundaries of the plugin possibilities.
It is a transition to a qualitatively new level of development, not limited by standard set of features of the plugin.
Now, ACFCP plugin - not just feature-rich plugin - now it complete framework for adding new features to your ClassiPress installation!!!!
The reasons for the introduction of ACFCP API:
Every day there are more and more requests from users on the introduction of new features to ACFCP.
The majority of these requests are individual purpose and are not claimed by other users.
The introduction of such features leads to an increase in the plugin code and as a result, creates an additional load on the server other users.
API allows to create extensions (addons, sub-plugins) that can be enabled or disabled individually.
Requirements for using the ACFCP API:
- WordPress 3.5.1+
- ClassiPress 3.2+
- ACFCP plugin 2.2.1+
- Your wish, needs and fantasy
- Basic knowledge of PHP are welcome
Functional division of ACFCP API:
- Writing a WP Plugin
- WP Plugin API
Contents of the Guide:
- Validation API - adding new formats and limitations to data validation
- Visibility API - adding new visibility options and user restrictions
- Forms Processing API - additional actions during validation and saving incoming data from users.
- ACFCP Settings API - adding new options, tabs and sub-tabs in the ACFCP plugin settings
PS: This thread will always be closed for comments to provide guide structure. If you have questions - create new threads on forum.
- ACFCP Validation API
- ACFCP Visibility API
- ACFCP Forms Processing API
- ACFCP Settings API
- Life Examples
Last edited by dikiyforester; February 15th, 2014 at 05:15 AM.