Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confirmation email sent to user doesn't have the "Edit Ad" link with an auth key

Thanks

Confirmation email sent to user doesn't have the "Edit Ad" link with an auth key

Hello,

I'm having a problem with the Anonymous Posting plugin. After a user posts an ad, the email they receive has "Edit Ad:" but no link to the ad with the auth key.

I'll give you a rundown of my setup along with what I've tried as far as troubleshooting.

I'm running ClassiPress v3.4 on Wordpresss 4.1. I've disabled my child theme. Disabled all my plugins except Anonymous Posting. And I'm testing with a separate browser not logged in with a cleared cache.

I have downloaded a fresh copy of Anonymous Posting from the AppThemes website and re-uploaded and activated it.

In ClassiPress Settings > Listings, I have "Allow Ad Editing" checked and "Allow Ad Relisting" checked.

In ClassiPress Pricing > General, I have "Charge for Listing Ads" unchecked. And for Pricing Model I have "Only Charge for Featured Ads" selected.

In ClassiPress System Info > Advanced, I've Flushed the Entire ClassiPress Cache.

I should mention, there is no problem submitting ads anonymously. The user is receiving an email but the "Edit Ad" field in the email is blank.

One thing that's probably important to mention... After a user completes the ad submission process, there is the message on last page stating the ad has been posted successfully (with a link to it). But up in the toolbar at the top shows that the user is now logged in. Cicking on the dashboard link next to "Log Out" DOES IN FACT bring the user to a page where they can edit or delete the listing. I just can't seem to get the system to email the user a proper email with an ad management link.

What I could be missing here? Any insight is very much appreciated!!!
    Cheers

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Have Clipper website?! --> You need coupons importer!!!
    See available integrations with affiliate networks: Commission Factory, CJ Affiliate, Daisycon, Rakuten LinkShare, ShareASale, Tradedoubler, TradeTracker

Payment gateways: Bitpay, Dotpay, PayU PL, Przelewy24, Skrill

me @ AT || meloniq.net

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks
    See available integrations with affiliate networks: Commission Factory, CJ Affiliate, Daisycon, Rakuten LinkShare, ShareASale, Tradedoubler, TradeTracker

me @ AT || meloniq.net

Thanks

Thanks

me @ AT || meloniq.net

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information