Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sleepalot

Thread: Couple Questions

Thanks

Couple Questions

Hi there

I do really like your Theme! I am just doing a relaunch.... here is my Url: http://bakibo.ch.quarz.ch-meta.net

I do have some questions:

* On Front Page there are different tabs. One is "latest" ("Nest"). Any idea why the first row/line does only show 2 ads but all further below are showing 3 ads in a row?

* Where (did not find it in style.css) can I change the color of the currency within ad ad? Where can i change that the currency (CHF) is before the amount (not after?)

* Where can I change the yellow highlighter on price and small line on ad preview? Where within the ad? There is still too much yellow on the site

* Since the preview pic of an ad is moving somehow "away" (especially on mobile is out of the window). Where can i turn of that "preview"? Only within an detailed ad the picture should be zoomed / pop-up. But not for all previews like "featured, latest" etc.

* How did you manage to link to the blog? See my "blog".... http://bakibo.ch.quarz.ch-meta.net/blog/

* Where can the search bar be turned off (especially for blog, FAQ and Contact)?

* How did you managed that button in header (like in your demo?)

* Any chance (or plugin suggestion) that will crop images in ad preview (see for example featured ads) to a certain size? Other wise is a little messy if all users have different sizes.

I am still struggling a little with menu color (for example front page is white, later on grey....) but I think I can handle that. But all above I have been searching, but did not find a solution....

Cheerio!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,060 Times in 999 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    ovidiubica likes this.

Thread Information