Thread: [FEATURE Request] Eliminate gaps on right and left of Site.

Thanks

[FEATURE Request] Eliminate gaps on right and left of Site.

I realized, their are two huge gaps on the right and the left of the website, i understand their needs to be some visual space, but these gaps make the website look very empty and abit dull to be honest.

Could you add a feature were you can put adverts on the the left and right side of the website, like 125x125 or larger vertical google ads or banners and so on.

If not, could you implement a option where by you have the choice to fill these gaps in with colour, like the colour of the theme you are using.

I mean, for example if the sponsored ads bar could move to the side, it would give a lot more room for other features and also it will feel in a big empty gap.

Does anyone else agree with me on this or am I the only one? :S

Admin/Mods Please could you ask this to the designers and let us know.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You are probably using a widescreen monitor and that's why the gap looks massive. I think classipress uses the most prevalent fixed width so that it will still look fine in smaller monitor.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information