Thread: Ability to upload PDF files

Rookie
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Ability to upload PDF files

Hi, I'm just putting this up for consideration. It would be great to see a file upload facility added into the signup/add listings form. I've bought Classipress and am using it to develop a business/restaurant listing site and it would be great for example if pdf menus could be uploaded.
    Something similar to the image upload would be great (so the number of allowable files can be chosen by admin). I imagine a download link for each file would be displayed on the page along with all the other custom fields. I know this is a little away from the original direction of classipress but would be a great feature and very helpful to me

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts

Re: Ability to upload PDF files

Yes, the upload feature will come handy specially if you are using Classipress as a platform to sell digital products.

There's no official list of feature yet that are to be included in the next version of Classipress. And so I so think we will just have to wait a bit since the next iteration of Classipress is already around the corner.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Rookie
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: Ability to upload PDF files

Thanks Jomark for your reply. Can you be a bit more specific over if this will be included in the next version or how far down the track it may be? I'd be a bit annoyed to pay for some customisation only to find it shows up in the next version in a few weeks time.

Thanks
    I was looking for something similar for my new site www.marketplaceforteachers.com. I want to be able to allow sellers to post a "preview" of their item. I also was wanting to give them the option of including a BUY NOW Paypal button since most of the items that will be posted for sale will be digital items.

Thread Information